Click here to register
for a free meeting
FOLLOW US ON:
The Great Beresfords' Friday Give Away
Each Friday Beresfords Accountants, working with clients, key suppliers and local businesses, will be giving away a gift to the first 3 people that like their Facebook post and call through to their offices with the mystery password.
How it works
On a Monday, we will announce what the prize will be for that week.
On Thursday, we will tweet/put out a FB Post with the mystery password for that prize
On Friday, like our Friday Post and call through to the office, give your name, business name, the mystery password and contact details. We will let you know if you were one of the first 3 back
At the same time If you supply a referral and that referral leads to a meeting with us you will be entered for our monthly prize draw.
Who can enter
Anyone who is required to complete a tax return
PLEASE NOTE No one can win more than one Friday Give Away in one calendar Month
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Beresfords Accountants Ltd (company no. 06554783) whose registered office is at Castle House, Castle Hill Avenue, Folkestone, Kent, CT20 2TQ
2. Employees of Beresfords Accountants Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.beresfordsaccountants.com
5. Closing date for entry will be 11 am every Friday. After this time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://www.beresfordsaccountants.com
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: First 3 entrants to call through once they have liked the Friday Post the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of end of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Beresfords Accountants Ltd and not to any other party.